The features related to all types of products
Generate 3D Configurator
Generate a 3D configurator for your product with your own customization rules and embed it in your website.
- Seamless integration within your customer journey and marketing plan
- Fluid, intuitive 3D experience
- Easy Website integration. Compatible with all CMS and e-commerce platforms (Sitecore, Magento, Salesforce, WooCommerce, etc.)
- Optimized for desktop and mobile devices as well as different operating systems and browsers
- Hosted on a highly available CDN replicated over a global network of 138 points of presence in 63 cities in 29 countries.
- Lifecycle management with immutable versions and releases
- Dynamic image generation of the customer's customized product (using SDK)
Automatically batch-generate product photos from a whole range of customization rules.
- Server side mass image generation
- Advanced batch management with customization, viewpoint, image resolution, etc.
- Automatic image masking
- Fast processing using parallel rendering to create a single downloadable ZIP file
- Filename customization
Discover all the Setup
CAD to web
Import your existing 3D models directly into Apviz with no manual preprocessing.
- Import any of your CAD objects as OBJ files
- Generate optimized bevel to enhance realism
- Generate automatic UV mapping if needed
- Generate optimized topology to improve loading and display performance
- Object lifecycle management and versioning
- All objects are encrypted at rest
Ready to use domain materials
Focus on your branding with familiar domain-driven materials.
- Use a set of domain-driven materials (e.g., diamonds, gold, leather, fabrics and glass)
- Define materials using familiar standardized domain settings
- Physically based rendering for realism and lighting consistency
- Fine-tune pre-existing materials to fit your brand identity
- Import your own textures
- Use a generic PBR material' when the pre-existing library doesn't fit your needs
Define your own artistic direction at showcase level.
- Use a predefined set of domain-driven lighting settings
- Import your own lighting settings
- Set custom viewpoints
- Set camera restrictions
- Use a predefined set of domain oriented lighting settings
- Set post-processing level, color balance and HSV filter sets
Discover all the Extra
Virtual Try On
Enhance the customer experience with domain-driven virtual try-on.
- Activatable on your existing 3D configurator
- Real-time augmented reality
- For both browser and offline applications (mobile, totem, etc.)
- Marker-based and markerless tracking
- Advanced body and hand tracking
Dynamic 3D Overlay
Advanced product customization with dynamic 3D overlay.
- Text with custom fonts
- Image with alpha PNG and vectorial SVG support
- Engraving, embossing and silk-printing simulation
- Positioning, rotation and scale
Discover all the Interface
Complete online management on studio.apviz.io.
- Domain-driven 3D editor
- Private 3D configurator overview for internal presentations
- Multiuser collaboration
- Real-time dashboard
- Interactive documentation
API automation throughout for reduced costs and upscaling.
- API covers 100% of our features.
- Connects to your information system for advanced automation
- Remote GraphQL API
- Secured per-user API key management
A highly Secure Solution
Security, one of our main concerns, is enforced at all levels
- A domain-name whitelist ensures that your configurators are not used on malicious websites
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) available for all users
- Fine-grained authorization can be set up for any user
- Audit logs available in real time
- All assets are encrypted at rest with AES-256
- All emails sent by Apviz are secured with DKIM, SPF and DMARC to prevent spoofing
- The Apviz back-office is regularly scanned for security issues and is scored A+ on Mozilla Observatory
- Connections to our platform are enforced through SSL using HSTS
Any information you provide to Apviz and everything you do on our platform belongs to you and will always be your property
- Delete or access your data at any time
- Apviz will never sell your data to third parties
- The 3D configurator embedded on your website does not track end-user activity and tracks only minimal website information for billing purposes
- A configurator is private by default; you can choose to make it public and switch back at any time
- We adhere to the principle of datensparsamkeit (data frugality), which means accessing only the data we need for the features we provide
- Technical logs are used internally only for debugging and are automatically deleted after a short period of time
Want a free access?
In the overall era of Smart Industry and mass customization trend, we help you to increase your sales and margins by integrating your customers in the product design and supply chain.
Want to accelerate your business?
- 1 month of free access
- Up to 3 collaborators
- Material library
- 3D configurator with private access
Our FAQ is here for that
Do you still have any questions regarding our technology? We have grouped together all the common questions in a dedicated page.Discover our FAQ